Below are resources that faculty will find useful while transitioning to online learning.
- Canvas Community Guides:
- Conferences tool in Canvas, which is supported by BigBlueButton. Please keep in mind that Canvas Conferences cannot be downloaded and can only be archived for two (2) weeks. The tool is easy to use and a tutorial is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeO5KLDCfJk.
- Microsoft Teams is included in Office 365. A tutorial is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgmIucYKiZM.
- The Association of College and University Educators is providing a toolkit for instructors who are transitioning their courses to online. The toolkit can be accessed at http://acue.org/online-teaching-toolkit/.
- The website http://www.amazingeducationalresources.com/ provides a list of education companies, which are offering free subscriptions to aid educators during this time.
- Online Instructional Resources
- Online Teaching Tips
If you have specific questions regarding Canvas, please contact the CFK eLearning Help Desk at email@example.com or (305) 809-3177.