Florida Automated System for Transferring Educational Records (FASTER) Official Transcript Request

All student transcripts exchanged between Florida public schools, state colleges, and state universities, and the Florida Department of Education must be accomplished via the FASTER system. There is no charge to use the FASTER system. Students requesting transcripts for a Florida public school, state college, state university, and/or the Florida Department of Education can check with us to see if your school allows this. Email transcripts@cfk.edu to inquire.

Official Transcript Request

An official transcript is the institution certified statement of your academic record at The College of the Florida Keys. The official paper transcript is printed on security sensitive paper or emailed through a secure portal and contains the institution seal and signature of the college Registrar.

Request for official transcript will not be processed until the official transcript processing fee has been paid and any other outstanding obligations to The College of the Florida Keys have been met. Obligations to The College of the Florida Keys include (but are not limited to) unpaid fees, overdue loans, defaulted loans, housing fees, overdue library books, audiovisual equipment borrowed but never returned.

The College provides official academic transcripts ordering and processing available to students 24/7 in partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSCH). Note that fees apply to all official transcripts requests and must be paid online prior to the completion of your request.

An active duty member or honorably discharged veteran of the United States Armed Forces and his or her spouse and dependents may qualify for a transcript fee waiver. Email transcripts@cfk.edu to inquire.

Unofficial Transcript Request

Unofficial transcripts are available to students and alumni as a personal record of their academic achievement.

Current Students: The College strongly encourages students to review their unofficial transcript to ensure your grades and/or degree are posted before ordering official transcripts. If you would like to view/print your unofficial transcripts, log in to your MyCFK account, Student Self Service and select Student Records and Academic Transcript.

Alumni: Please click on the link below, this will take you to the User Login page. Your User ID is your nine-digit student ID number (900XXXXXX), and your PIN is your date of birth (MMDDYY). If you have trouble logging into this site please contact the IT helpdesk at helpdesk@cfk.edu or by calling (305) 809-3135 during business hours.

Sending Transcripts to CFK

Applicants for admission must request final, official academic transcripts from all secondary (high school) and postsecondary (college/university) attended. Domestic (U.S.) high school and/or college/university transcripts must be sent to The College of the Florida Keys either electronically (by a third party) or by mail directly from institution(s) to institution.

The College of the Florida Keys
Attention: Admissions
5901 College Road, Key West, FL 33040

The College accepts electronic transcripts from the following providers (contact your previous institution for additional details): Credential Solutions, eScrip-Safe, FASTER/SPEEDE, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment Exchange, Scribbles (scribonline/scribsoft), SMART/Joint Service Transcript

Official transcripts from each institution attended are required for all degree-seeking students. Failure to submit all official transcripts may result in loss of eligibility and removal of your awards. Non-degree-seeking students are not required to submit transcripts and are not eligible for federal financial aid. Please be aware that transcripts submitted after your financial aid has been processed could result in loss of eligibility or removal of your awards, including prior year(s) aid.

Domestic academic transcript(s) and /or diploma(s) emailed or mailed by the student will not be accepted.

Students with General Education Development (GED)

Students must request GED transcript from the Department of Education or Parchment to be sent via electronically or regular mail.

All non-Florida GED’s should be sent to Transcript Processing Services to the following address:

The College of the Florida Keys
Attention: Admissions
5901 College Road, Key West, FL 33040

Homeschool Students

Students must bring a signed affidavit submitted by the student’s parent or legal guardian attesting that the student has completed a home education program to their home campus Admissions Office.

Foreign High School and or Foreign College/University

University/College transcript(s), if you have attended college – Arrange for any and all previous university or college transcript(s) to be course-by-course translated and evaluated by one of the approved providers listed at https://www.naces.org/members. Ensure that the provider sends the evaluation and translation results directly to CFK, not to you, so that we can accept as official.

High School Transcript, if you have not attended college – Arrange for your official High School transcript to be document-to-document evaluated and translated by one of the providers listed at https://www.naces.org/members. Ensure that the provider sends the evaluation and translation results directly to CFK, not to you, so that we can accept as official.

All students must provide proof of high school graduation OR evidence of completed post-secondary course work to be eligible for admission. If you have graduated from a university in your country, CFK may accept those credits after the transcript has been translated and evaluated by an evaluation service.

The College strongly encourages students to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES) at https://www.wes.org/ or Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. at https://www.jsilny.org

For a list of NACES approved providers please visit NACES | Credentials Evaluations Provided by NACES Members

Joint Services Transcript (JST)

Prior Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy: Active Duty, Reserve, and Veterans must request an official Joint Services Transcript (JST) to be sent electronically to admissions@cfk.edu. Joint Services Transcript is an academically accepted document approved by the American Council on Education (ACE) that validates a service member’s military occupational experience and training along with the corresponding ACE college credit recommendations. There is no cost for JST transcripts.