Student Accessibility Services
The College of the Florida Keys is committed to providing full access to all programs, services and facilities for qualified individuals with documented disabilities as mandated by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and in compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Disabilities, as outlined in the ADA and by the College, may include specific learning disabilities, visual, hearing, speech, physical and other disabilities determined by individual situations.
The Coordinator for the Student Accessibility Services is available to meet with students to provide details about the services listed on this web page.
National Voters Registration Act-Section 7
The Coordinator for Student Accessibility Services is here to help you become a registered voter or update an application.
Every applicant has the right to:
- Apply to register or update registration record
- Have services/benefits/assistance unaffected by registering or not registering
- Receive the same degree of assistance as provided for primary agency service/benefit/assistance
- Be able to complete application privately
- Have information kept confidentially
- Submit a complaint regarding violation of the above to the DOS
Please click here for more information and do not hesitate to contact a Coordinator for assistance.